FoFF's adoptable cats have been socialized from a young age in foster homes and are friendly and looking for a loving forever home.
If you would like to adopt a cat from FoFF, please download and complete our Adoption Agreement form
as an interactive Word document or as a PDF and submit it to us either by fax or mail. We'll ask a few screening questions and do a brief home visit.
We ask for a donation to help defray the costs of basic medical care, such as the following, that we provide before their adoption:
• $125 for kittens up to six months old
• $85 for cats over six months old
• $70 for cats over a year old
• Flea/tick/mite control
• Testing for Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)
• Vaccination for major feline diseases (Rabies and Distemper)
• Spaying / neutering